Self Awareness: Global responsibility.
Great News for those of you wanting to come to the Scilla Elworthy event on June 9th.
We have changed the venue and reduced the cost to enable more people to benefit from this inspiring and profound workshop.
We’re moving to the Subud Centre, Station St Lewes, East Sussex (1 hr from London by train – very easy!)
Cost now £40, concessions still available.
Scilla Elworthy, 3 times Nobel peace prize nominee, Founder of Oxford Research Group and Peace Direct, will conduct a day workshop to include:
* Why self awareness is a vital ingredient when we undertake work for the world
* The value of a spiritual practice
* Principles of Local and Global Peacework – 7 Basic Steps
* The qualities of a Master Peacebuilder
* Exercises to help you discover your path in life,
* What you would like to contribute to the world
What to bring:
An object or a photo that represents either what’s calling you and/or your sense of your future potential.
Comfortable, informal clothes.
Lunch available in town or bring something to share. Teas provided.
Booking direct on: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/3460878581
or Contact: Prue Rankin-Smith. Tel: 01273 473244 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org